Sunday 16 February 2014

When to spank?


How long should you wait before you spank? That is a question I am sure many disciplinarians struggle with. For me it is pointless to spank Melia long after she has committed whatever infraction I am punishing her for. Melia would have long forgotten the actual incident and would not fully understand why she was being spanked. If discipline is required then it should be done as soon as possible and not left until later. There is an exception to this and this is when Melia is in one of her very negative moods where she hates her life and everything in it. She pushes me away when I try to help her. This is the part of her moods I find most hurtful. She doesn't have these moods very often and there are good explanations as to why she has them. She is still fairly young and is trying to find her way in the world. She is also a perfectionist who gets frustrated when things do not go to plan. I understand what she is going through. I was there too not that long ago. What gets to me is not that she feels this way but that she won't let me help her and guide her. She is very independent and stubborn to the point of pushing away anyone who tries to help her. I feel that is horribly unfair and disrespectful. We both agree that such an attitude needs addressing with some firm but fair discipline. When Melia is in that negative mindset it makes no sense to take her over my knee and give her a sore bottom. However I also do not want to leave it too long to spank her. In that case we are trying to come up with a solution whereby I will wait until she has calmed down and is willing to see that she has upset me and that she needs disciplined for that. Hopefully this will work and I will see a change in her.

I would like to add that the above makes it sound like Melia is very moody but in fact she only acts that way now and again. She is usually very childish and sometimes bratty, which also can result in a good spanking. She has recently taken to saying “I love ya” in a very childish way any time I seem remotely annoyed. This melts my heart but I am going to have to get over it if I am to give her some consistent discipline. Being cute should not be a way out of a well deserved spanking.

In this post I also want to thank those who have visited my blog from all around the world. I hope that some people will be able to relate to what I have been saying in this and previous posts. Feel free to say hello in the comments. I would also be interested to hear from other couples or people who are interested in the dynamics of a DD relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be posting any more? I'm female and I find it really interesting to hear the guy's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is important to spank your wife Melia, as soon as possible when she has transgressed to your dissatisfaction. The degree of dissatisfaction should entail how you will corporally discipline her. Be it a minor one, your hand, paddle, or hairbrush, can be used upon her bottom. A severe reprimand, calls for a birch rod or cane. All corporal punishments that you give your wife, should be given on her bare bottom. First the humiliation of having to bare her bottom, Secondly the impact of pain would be felt much more if it is on her naked rear end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog